Parkflyers International A-10 Thunderbolt II G1R: Learning Process That Leads to More Excitements

Discussion in 'Scratchbuilding!' started by bimoadiprakoso, Oct 24, 2018.

1. bimoadiprakoso

bimoadiprakoso Top Gun

2. andy_downs

andy_downs Ace Pilot

flys nice,i agree they've got one of the best profiles in the sky.

3. bimoadiprakoso

bimoadiprakoso Top Gun

andy_downs, Wildthing and jimbosflyin like this.
  4. Awesome, nice job Peter. :)

It looked slightly tail heavy at the beginning which could be your stall problem in the wind.

5. homey666

homey666 Top Gun

I think you're right. I already have 30 grams of ballast but will add a bit more. It was perfectly balanced, and I prefer a heavier nose, but didn't have any ballast left at the house! Too excited.

Peter

6. Don't add to much, little bit at a time. It launched nice and smooth. :)

7. andy_downs

andy_downs Ace Pilot

gorgeous day today,warm no wind dry and eventually sunny,took the A10s out for a spin and the speed of the single with out the strong winds is fantastic especially on the strathing runs,never took hat cam but tried a bit of onboard filming,the sounds totally out of sync and I'm not sure its from the same footage as the sound seems to over lap the different films.TURN THE SOUND DOWN is suggested.sorry for the rolling circle if you've had a drink or two.

8. andy_downs

andy_downs Ace Pilot

I think that was with the camera on the wing,the film stops at about 4 mins but the sound goes on for another 2 mins

bimoadiprakoso and Wildthing like this.
  9. andy_downs

andy_downs Ace Pilot

found the problem,the camera only films for 3 1/2 mins then stops but starts up again as another film but the sound doesn't stop so starts overlapping,fun to do but not the constant balance issues,heres a couple of mins of rear footage,flys ok with the weight of the camera on the tail and also lead in the front to compensate for it.

10. Now you have to do split screen. ;)

bimoadiprakoso and andy_downs like this.
  11. bimoadiprakoso

bimoadiprakoso Top Gun

Beautiful flights, Andy I enjoy first person view flight also. My tiny new fpv camera module with .25watt has arrived. I'm planning to put it on any plane shortly. However, I still haven't got any time to fly these days because of weather and work well, life has its own way to give chances to people. Let's give hope a chance!

Parkflyers International Parkjets

My Scratchbuilding Journey

Google+

andy_downs, jimbosflyin and Wildthing like this.