news outa USA

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by thunder, May 14, 2018.

1. Strap it to your head!!!! It can also act as an umbrella incase it rains. ;)

F1wanabe likes this.
  2. FlyteTime

FlyteTime Ace Pilot

Well I didn't want our absolutely useless entertainment thread to go away, so.... Hey Jeff, I was listening to some old 70's music on Spotify yesterday and listened to some awesome Guess Who music that I used to and still love. I know they were from your homeland and wanted to hear what you think of them. I think Burton Cummings has such a great voice. Stand Tall is just fantastic! And don't forget about Bachman Turner Overdrive! Love that hard driving rock they used to put out. I think I have every album they produced back in the day.

F1wanabe and Wildthing like this.
  3. You rattled off a lot of good singers, Overdrive is one of my favs, , CCW is another to add. To bad I am not good at remembering names, my wife could give you a list a mile long

FlyteTime and F1wanabe like this.
  4. bogusbandit56

bogusbandit56 Top Gun

Just in case any body gives a hoot I finally fixed the horn and the air bag light.
    I had to replace the clock spring in the steering wheel.
    It is a long ribbon wound around the steering wheel that connects the horn and air bag which allows the steering wheel to be turned.
    When I twigged both the horn didn`t work and the air bag light was on I realized it wasn`t the horn relay. Blah blah blah.

Wildthing and andy_downs like this.
  5. That will do it. You have to be very careful with those when taking apart a steering column , 1 turn out and money down the drain.

bogusbandit56 likes this.
  6. thunder

thunder Top Gun

And Hillary Clinton is still a free woman lol toot toot !

bogusbandit56 and Wildthing like this.
  7. bogusbandit56

bogusbandit56 Top Gun

I know that now :D

Wildthing likes this.
  8. bogusbandit56

bogusbandit56 Top Gun

She is connected! Be careful what you say, they have ears everywhere.

Wildthing likes this.