news outa USA

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by thunder, May 14, 2018.

1. thunder

thunder Top Gun

That list is a magnificent read and I thank you for posting it,,i have to say that Trump is far more intelligent than Bush [ dubya ] junior,some of dubyas live on camera gaffes were cringe worthy and as for Hillary ,,,her live on camera lies and her crooked history is possibly about to return to bite her in the ass !

F1wanabe and Flybyknight22 like this.
  2. bogusbandit56

bogusbandit56 Top Gun

:D

F1wanabe likes this.
  3. Flybyknight22

Flybyknight22 Top Gun

I agree BUT,...

In the interest of FULL DISCLOSURE,...

I gotta be honest about all this.

If I was 71 years old, had $10 Billion dollars and a wife as hot as Melania,...

I could find better uses of my time than putting up with all the BS he does on a daily basis.

I might even hire a few good ole boys on this forum to fly my planes while I am having “TEA” with the Mrs.

Just saying :p

F1wanabe likes this.
  4. CrstnJdi

CrstnJdi Airman

I agree with you. You have it so much worse. The reason you have that guy is because of some assistance from "our" previous administration (which did its best at taking out the current Israeli Prime Minister, which didn't get much coverage about here). *oi*

5. CrstnJdi

CrstnJdi Airman

If you want some conservative commentary on American politics, listen to Mark Levin's radio show and Red Eye Over night . ^_=

6. thunder

thunder Top Gun

Very true and that is why I reckon he is well liked by the folk who voted for him,he simply does not have to put up with crap from the media and the opposition and yet he does,,every day,and lets face it,all the crap that is thrown at him makes him look bulletproof,his wife is gorgeous,very VERY photogenic and SHE speaks 5 languages ! rock on Trump mania

Attached Files:

7. thunder

thunder Top Gun

Thanks for that,have seen some Mark Levin interviews on Fox News,that guy really goes for the throat.

CrstnJdi likes this.
  8. 70% of the **** he gets into are because of his tweets.

Flybyknight22 likes this.
  9. F1wanabe

F1wanabe Administrator

This is the most civil political thread I've seen... ever, I think! Good job, guys!

10. thunder

thunder Top Gun

And that is the funniest comment that I have ever seen lol

CrstnJdi and Wildthing like this.
  11. thunder

thunder Top Gun

Just been informed that this whole section right from the start has been moved to another forum ??? what ? its still here ?

F1wanabe and bogusbandit56 like this.
  12. bogusbandit56

bogusbandit56 Top Gun

I think there should be a new section called "Grumpy Gits Grind your Gears" where old men can blow off steam at the price of cheese and the cost of fuel and how rubbish modern pop music is ect.
    Personally I love to try and "complain" the price of Depron and Uhu Por down as well as a host of other things especially the price of Diesel and Petrol (gas).
    I was shocked to see diesel at £1.31.9p a liter:eek:.
    I would be a constant contributor (complainer):D
    Oh yeah and a whole new category for the budding and experienced Annie Oakley`s.
    "Get Yer Gun" :D

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    Flybyknight22, F1wanabe and thunder like this.
  13. thunder

thunder Top Gun

Agreed,,,,and petrol prices are not far behind diesel but lucky for I decided 4 years ago to switch to LPG on my car 69.9 p a litre that's £3.15 a gallon lol Modern pop music is bizarre as artists write lyrics that explain their break ups with their other halfs to the world,,who gives a s==t about that,i have not purchased depron or Uhu por is several years so I don't know current prices. I so enjoy blowing off steam and I reckon we should all do it more often,and I don't eat cheese lol

14. bogusbandit56

bogusbandit56 Top Gun

I have just bought an ebike for tootling around town, shopping and visiting my parents, I am sad to say I love it:D
    It is virtually impossible to drive in my home town of Crapsboro, one way systems no where to park and the town center pedestrianized.
    It`s no wonder no one wants to shop here and the retailers are complaining about low sales.
    It`s about time drive thru hyper markets were invented so you don`t have to find some where to park and you wouldn`t even have to leave your car to shop.
    Imagine the carnage in the Winter sales and black friday, GREAT!!!
    I suppose I could do my shopping on line but that would mean I couldn`t complain to the checkout assistant on the price of cheese.

15. thunder

thunder Top Gun

Give more details of the ebike as I was debating buying an electric push bike last year lol I do some of my shopping online at Iceland,they do free delivery and they accept paypal,lincoln town has been pedestrianized and it is a serious shock to your system when you try to drive into town not knowing what has been done,all the roads are blocked off and then you have a big problem getting out of town.

bogusbandit56, F1wanabe and Wildthing like this.
  16. F1wanabe

F1wanabe Administrator

I drove a diesel jetta back in 1992 and owned diesels from 2002 to present. They keep getting better and better with each generation and still, in the US, diesel cars are not a big factor. Visiting Jay last summer I can how far behind we are! LPG would be interesting since its so cheap here, but my current golf (2015) is in the mid 50's mpg regularly- That's US gallons which are smaller than yours. Tomorrow I am getting the stage 2 fix which will change the cat and particulate filter. Lets see how it does after that!

17. thunder

thunder Top Gun

Lpg conversions for vehicles is expensive but I purchased my car with the system already installed,i have tried diesels but wasn't impressed with servicing cost,an lpg service is every 20,000 miles on my system and costs around 100 quid. Every gallon of lpg that I put in my car saves me at least £2.50 compared to price of petrol/diesel and I intend to stick with LPG and simply watch the money jar fill up with the savings I get.

18. Flybyknight22

Flybyknight22 Top Gun

Bandit,
    Please don’t get me started on grinding gears, deisel and cheese!

F1wanabe likes this.
  19. Flybyknight22

Flybyknight22 Top Gun

Yeah some of those older diesel cars were excellent, not sure why they stopped making them.

I own a 2-1/2 ton dually Ford Super Duty F-350 deisel that I use pulling a 40-ft 5th wheel trailer and a few boats around.

The gas 3/4 ton truck I have can’t handle the load pulling in the mountains but the diesel has no problem. Just can’t beat a deisel for hard work around the farm.

20. Flybyknight22

Flybyknight22 Top Gun

Bandit!

Put the cheese down on the floor, very slowly, with your hands in the air where I can see ‘em and very carefully step away from the,... CHEESE!!

F1wanabe, bogusbandit56 and FlyteTime like this.