Micro HD Video Camera + Cross Haired Scope Combo. - My Version!!

Discussion in 'Scratchbuilding!' started by RCJohnnyB, Feb 17, 2015.

1. RCJohnnyB

RCJohnnyB Ace Pilot

First, let me say, being a videographer is my weak link, in my creative armor. So, plz bear with me with my first handful of vids. Plz thx.;) Also, a Huge Thank You, to everybody, who has been selfless enough to share your cool, inspiring and helpful videos with me, too. Cheers, JB.:) ps...the bright green and orange colors weren't chosen by accident, and its all ....waterproofed as well. And, the video camera and the scope are both adjustable, simultaneously. This was surprisingly easy to do, and I suggest it to anyone who's fighting keeping your foamie , in frame. Lastly, a huge thank you, to Mr. Dave Powers, thanks brother;) ....for the inspiration, u Rock!!:) And I hope I do your original idea justice, with my creation as well. SKYs the LIMIT, Rite?!*:):) IMAG2610-1.jpg IMAG2612-1.jpg

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
    DavePowers and bogusbandit56 like this.
  2. bogusbandit56

bogusbandit56 Top Gun

Great , I was going to make a hat cam but was wondering how to keep the plane in shot. At the cost of looking like the Borg you can tell your critics that " RESISTANCE IS FUTILE".LOL

RCJohnnyB likes this.
  3. theplumber717

theplumber717 Ace Pilot

I do like the choice of the hat!

RCJohnnyB likes this.
  4. DavePowers

DavePowers Administrator

Ha! There ya go! Thats exactly what I was thinking!

RCJohnnyB likes this.
  5. RCJohnnyB

RCJohnnyB Ace Pilot

Cool. Thx again for the inspiration and idea Dave!:) I can't wait to test it out and practice with it ASAP. U Rock, my RC brother and awesome mentor, and I mean it.:) Also, will u take a look at my Wow, some thoughts...thread I posted ASAP, plz** bc I think u will see the one post on an awesome conference venue site I found, with several hotels and hobby shop even and restaurants and Indoor dome and banquet hall facility Plus 100+ Acres of *open flat, no trees, etc., fields surrounding it, with unlimited permission for us ALLLL to fly there too I was just given that permission today by one of its administrators, cool rite, and I think it is a chance of a lifetime, +I hope u will agree with me, when u read all the details in my post. Cool?. Let me know plz thx of Ur thoughts on the possibility. I'm doing this to help further our forums ThinkTank and networking strengths, and just try to give us one more venue to unwind and all hopefully realistically meet. Also, there's TWO international airports within a half hour of the facility and I'm not making a dime off this idea, just wanted to try to contribute and give as much back to us all, that I can, on a disabled vet budget. U will see, the cost is very reasonable to rent the facility for a day or even a weekend potentially. U tell me plz after u read my post plz thx. Hope I impress u with my tenacity, for the good of the forum and if u already are doing this type of activity, idk about it and plz fill Me in then, ok? I am just trying to help Ur forum grow strong and give us ALLLL a potential Real chance to meet one another, in person, unwind, and have a huge blast and party together. If u like any* of that thinking, then plz* I beg u to read the post. Like I said, I'm just doing this to try amap, with no funding, to try to contribute with my time and talents, to the cause. Cool brother? U tell me, after u read the post plz thx and as always....Rock On, I thank u for the opportunity to be a small part of the forum, and I sincerely appreciate all Ur tips and wisdom.and Ur time. It's priceless, truly, to me, from u and the others, Dave, more then u will ever know, my RC brother!!:) Cool? Thx. Txtmb after u read it plz.ttus. And, so, what's next on New available plans etc? U knowwww me and my creative curious minds always gotta ask, rite on? Bc, hey, if I Don't ask...I'll never know, rite?*.;) Thx again, for all Ur inspirations, sincerely Dave. :):) +Cheers, to you and Ur support group, from me, JohnnyB:)