Keeping RCPowers Alive!

Discussion in 'Scratchbuilding!' started by F1wanabe, Apr 26, 2018.

1. DonD

DonD Cadet

I have bought every plan available and never saw an SU-34 V5. There is an SU 34 V4

2. Sidewayskiwi

Sidewayskiwi Ace Pilot

1525855808306-554274647.jpg

F1wanabe and Wildthing like this.
  3. DonD

DonD Cadet

SU34 V5 plans go here. Remove all the spaces.

w w w . r c p o w e r s . n e t

lysle42 likes this.
  4. DonD

DonD Cadet

w w w . r c p o w e r s . n e t
    It will show all the V5 plans. Remove all the spaces.

lysle42 likes this.
  5. Actually just keep clicking on the Red For Sale banner (25% off) and it will take you to the planes.

lysle42 likes this.
  6. Sidewayskiwi

Sidewayskiwi Ace Pilot

Ummm guys
    There's no SU34 V5 on discount plans
    Mentioned that last week

lysle42 and F1wanabe like this.
  7. XDmToter

XDmToter Ace Pilot

8. lysle42 and Shannon like this.
  9. Ziegmont

Ziegmont Rookie

Holy Mackerel - What a ride it has been! Kudos, thanks and praise to Dave, Scott, & Shannon for every second you've put into RCPowers. Your site has been a true blessing to scratch builder and the R/C community as a whole.

I found the early videos amazing, got in at the V3 plans and got my first box of foam. The knowledge, friendship, and comradery that's here in the forums is well beyond phenomenal and Dave & Scott's willingness to take on most any and all questions has given us an incredible catalog to share with others to expand the hobby. Let's keep that going as F1wanabe takes the helm.

Greg (F1wanabe) - here's to you for stepping up to carry on such a fantastic resource. I can't imagine it's a walk in the park by any means. So .... you rock.

The RCPowers program is going to go down as one of the more incredible and welcoming efforts to enlighten and expand the R/C experience, and again THANKS - and all the best to Dave, Scott, & Shannon.

lysle42, Lgel, bogusbandit56 and 7 others like this.
  10. F1wanabe

F1wanabe Administrator

Thanks for the encouragment, Ziegmont! It's coming together nicely and I can't thank Dave enough for all the help he is offering.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

lysle42, EricR, Shannon and 3 others like this.
  11. Argonath

Argonath Top Gun

Just a note of interest. I had bought the Ebooks (The original one and the 2nd one) but they do not appear in the downloads. The plane plans do, but not the books.

lysle42, Shannon and SukhoiLover like this.
  12. DonD

DonD Cadet

I have the 2nd saved to my hard drive, but I think the first was linked to a website. I was able to access it, but the videos would not play. There was an error saying to update my Adobe Flash Player, which is the current version.

Since they are closing, I would hope they would list all the PDF plans so that those needing older versions could purchase them.

lysle42, SukhoiLover and Wildthing like this.
  13. Sidewayskiwi

Sidewayskiwi Ace Pilot

lysle42 likes this.
  14. jmrpb

jmrpb Cadet

It is with great sadness that I see you leaving this project. It was thankful to you that I begun making my first drawings and my first scratch build airplanes. I remember that on my initial flights I crashed, crashed and crashed... but I never give up... and I learned, and learned with my mistakes and, ... all off a sudden, I was flying all by myself, and I was able to make 3D aerobatics. ... What an incredible Journey / Adventure that it was and I can surely say that all moments were definitely worth it.

Sometime in life, all of us have to move on. I Wish all the best for you Dave, Shannon, Scott and all the old team of Dave Powers. And, of course, I also Hope all the best for the new team and, specially, for you Jay Greg 'F1unabe'.

A special thank you to all of you from Portugal, Europe,

Un saludo especial de Portugal,

Follow your dreams and fly like there is no tomorrow!

Best Regards,

Bernardo
    Lisbon, Europe, Portugal

15. Lgel

Lgel Ace Pilot

Long live RCPowers under it's new site.

As many here my first RC plane was a F18 V3, she lasted two days and four flights before the final crash.

Second plane was the F16 MK II which flew many months before being retired.

The amount of well organized information for new starters is second to none, the support by members wonderful.

So thanks Dave and Shannon, and best wishes for your next project.

Cheers.

16. Jagger35

Jagger35 Cadet

Dave has been my virtual Mentor. I owe so many thanks to his engaging and entertaining way of teaching. I had no one to teach me all this knowledge the hobby requires, and without him I probably wouldn't have done it. Thanks Dave, for helping me to prosper in this very rewarding hobby. You're the best! Good luck my friend!

17. F1wanabe

F1wanabe Administrator

Things are happening quickly here on the run down to the big day! A huge bit of news (HUGE) is that Scott Lott is coming back to RCPowers!!! Scott contacted me and wants to do his part to keep RCPowers alive. This is awesome news since Scott knows this site and the IT stuff in his sleep. His company, ClickSimply, will be migrating and hosting the site on their servers which will hopefully result in a seamless transfer. If that was not enough, Scott has some special projects he wants to offer you guys in the future. So please give Scott a very warm welcome back to the forum!

18. bogusbandit56

bogusbandit56 Top Gun

Wonderful news!!!

lysle42, hwilton, F1wanabe and 4 others like this.
  19. Thats great News that Scott is coming back!

20. Heard lots about you Scott, I am a late comer so I am looking forward to meeting you. :)

lysle42, SukhoiLover and malukk like this.