Warning! This site requires Javascript. Learn how to enable it here.

Grayson Hobby?

Discussion in 'Notepad' started by powerstroke, Mar 25, 2011.

1. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Hi

Im sorry your order was lost, but I even had it shipped Express via Fed-Ex. We did everything in our power to get your package, but its lost. We do have insurance, so we are refunding you in full and I will start the claim process.

fyi
    I have been responding to your tickets, but it appears you are not seeing my answers. Please check the tickets for details

Regrettable, we are no longer shipping to South Africa, there seems to be too many 'missing' packages when we ship there.

Sorry, Im sure this is not the answer you want, but its all I have :(

Thanks
  2. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Hi

I show the packages as delivered... Please let me know if you need anything else

Thanks

Basil

3. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Hi

I see we answered this ticket, but I just want to follow up as I see no record of any returns.

We did make a mistake due to my website update. I never informed the staff of the change. I apologize, you still can exchange it if you like

Thanks
  4. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Hi

I see we answered your ticket, but there was no response and I just want to follow up as I see no record of any returns.

We did make a mistake due to my website update. I never informed the staff of the change. I apologize, you still can exchange it if you like

Thanks

5. AaronHartwell

AaronHartwell Rookie

I got some automated response from your ticketing system saying that I was free to send back any products that I was unhappy with. I responded to that with several questions and never received any responses. I went ahead and sent back the products that I wanted to return with all the required paperwork enclosed in the shipping box.

It's been several weeks and I haven't seen any credit to my credit card. I've sent three or four seperate mails asking when my card will be credited no responses.

Finally yesterday, I sent a mail to the same address I've been using saying that i was going to file a complaint with BBB. Within a couple of minutes someone, not you apparently, from Grayson responded with a snide and particularly unhelpful comment which essentially amounted to "good luck." That tells me that the e-mail address I've been using to date to try and contact you guys does in fact work and that you're reading and selectively ignoring certain mails.

Great...

I'd still like to know when my card is going to get credited for the products I returned.

Aaron
  6. squishy

squishy Top Gun

I think I saw on Facebook that they are in a new building and don't internet or are having problems with internet....just FYI...
  7. Fei_Hu

Fei_Hu Airman

I'd suggest not waiting for a credit from Grayson but open a dispute with your credit card company before it is too late. I hope you sent the items back with some kind of tracking. They can claim they never got anything from you and then you're left with nothing. No refund, no products.
  8. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Hi Arron

I see a ticket that you created has a time stamp of Wed, Mar 7 2012 10:20pm, then I responded personally (not an automated repose) at Thu, Mar 8 2012 6:25am...

There was nothing else posted by you in the ticket until Sat, Mar 31 2012 4:33pm.

So if you were sending emails, Im sorry, but it was not the correct place and we may or may not have been reading them. We get so many emails that we had to goto the ticket system to keep things straight.

As for the return, as I stated in my ticket response, we are more than happy to refund you and accept your returns, but we are moving a lot of our mail is taking a few extra days to reach the new location.

I am well aware of your issues, so please keep an eye out for updates to your original order for your RMA updates

Thanks

Basil
  9. hey basil, when do you think you will get the monster jets back in stock ????? I want a couple but they have been out of stock forever
  10. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Hi...

Monster Jets should be here in about 1 week

Finally!
  11. flyrcplanes

flyrcplanes Rookie

Grayson, I would you would get my order shipped out, it's been a week and a half. My order number is 29836. I've filed two tickets with your system with no replies.
  12. farside

farside Airman

I have an order in, paid by PayPal thru bank, and still do not have an order number to turn in a ticket.

Denny
  13. RoadKing

RoadKing Rookie

I also have an order that was paid for on April 30. I do not have an order number or a confirmation email.
  14. RaptorPilot

RaptorPilot Cadet

Basil
    My ticket #438733 was "closed" April 7. Twenty-seven days later I still don't know want's going on or what "closed" means.
    Does "closed" mean you are doing nothing or replacing the motor?
    Did you ship a replacement ? If so I did not receive it.
    If it was lost, was it insured?
    I understand you are in the process of expanding, but please let me know the status of the motor, not the status of the ticket.
    RP
  15. fofreak

fofreak Rookie

i am having troubles also
  16. ghostrider03z

ghostrider03z Top Gun

Those tickets...are almost useless. Ive never had one work, I just always end up emailing basil.

the tickets dont work.
    jhova17 likes this.
  17. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Sorry you feel our ticket system does not work, but I can assure you, if you entered a ticket, and respond to the ticket, we will handle it. Those who randomly choose email address are the ones who have the issues.

Im sorry we use the ticket system, but from past experiences, emails get lost, spamed, etc. Many other companies use ticket systems and I can see my entire conversation with the staff. There is no 'perfect system' but I have found the ticket system works the best. Nothing gets lost and nobody every valid ticket gets answered.
    ghostrider03z and ScottLott like this.
  18. MacLarry

MacLarry Airman

Just a public "Thank You!", Grayson Hobby.
    I ordered parts on Monday, using your free economy shipping, and received the order on Friday, here on the west coast. The USPS tracking system said I'd have it on Friday & I didn't believe it. But the order arrived this morning, Friday, as promised, and I'm STOKED! ... even though I don't surf...
  19. gm3

gm3 Top Gun

no grayson hobby has the best free shipping i have ever seen. i live on the east coast and i can order something and it will come within 3 days, amazing
  20. squishy

squishy Top Gun

have you ever tried valuehobby? They beat grayson in shipping time to me by a mile...