Grayson Hobby?

Discussion in 'Notepad' started by powerstroke, Mar 25, 2011.

1. cpiperonni

cpiperonni Rookie

I order from grayson a lot and only had one long wait because of a back order, but I always receive orders in four days from them.

2. mtnxtcguy

mtnxtcguy Rookie

I have responded on that ticket (order #26209) 4 times, I just added one more response, its the last response. Mistakes happen, unforunately the ball got dropped on me on this one. I will post when and if I receive a credit from Grayson. Advice, a simple phone call back to me would have made this alot easier.

3. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Hey there..

Im sorry you overlooked my response in our ticket system. I offered a few options to resolve this issue, i.e. we can refund the kit or I offered to send a free pack of black foam.

Regrettable, in all of your reposes I never received a clear answer how you wanted to handle the situation

I see now that you just reposed to this ticket and this will be taken care of accordingly

fyi our ticket system protects both parties since everything is in documented in writing vs 'he said / she said'

Sorry for the troubles.

4. Gnalen

Gnalen Cadet

Hello Basil

Can you help me with my order 26826. I am missing the 6 ch simulator. I opened a ticked but I ave not heard from you guys

Thanks

5. ceradinimp

ceradinimp Rookie

Always had a good experience from these guys. I have ordered from them three times and all orders have been what I wanted and showed up quickly (relative, depending on shipping). I ordered off the website all three times and never had an issue. Their MegJet motor puts out some serious thrust!

6. squishy

squishy Top Gun

I started ordering with greyson about 2 years ago. They have only missed one item in a big order a long time ago and even then it was some kinds of flight pack. I contacted them and they sent me the other item, it was pretty a easy fix. They have been really good since getting the ticketing system, great improvement to the old way of doing things...

recently I ordered something and had my old mailing address popup before I noticed, so it got shipped to a evil and vengeful ex-girlfriend who took the opportunity to actually drove the package to the post office to explain how I didn't live there anymore. I contact greyson hobby and let them know to expect it and sure it enough it showed up and greyson resent it to me without extra charge it just had to go through their returns process, which as you can imagine, doesn't get priority over the new sales.

Greyson hobby is a business, they do a good job at that business and they offer motors no one else does, you don't have to buy from them, but you won't get their motors. If you treat them professionally when doing business with them, then they will also treat you professionally. It has a lot to do with respect and sometimes noobs expect the world, a lot of noobs buy from greyson, a lot of noobs get steered toward greyson and unfortunately they are not professional so the guys at greyson get a little sick of unprofessional noobs and you have to be very sure, when communicating with greyson, to make yourself stand out above those who are not by being extra professional...

7. csair1

csair1 Rookie

Three orders with these guys the first one was missing a motor but was sent right out to complete the order the second came on time and was complete.The third didnt show up at all !!! What Professional about that?

8. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Hi...

Did the order you stated was missing ever arrive? If not, please let me know

Thanks

9. graham96

graham96 Cadet

Mr Basil,
    Do you happen to know when your company will receive some micro jets? I am really anticipating them.
    Thanks

10. F1wanabe

F1wanabe Top Gun

Thanks for the replacement prop adapter, Basil! I certainly appreciate it!

Sent from my Htc Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

11. Gnalen

Gnalen Cadet

Closed, Basil came thru and resolved all my iisues. sorry for the late update

12. ebennett34

ebennett34 Cadet

I have bought from grayson hobby several times and have never had a problem with any of the items i have ordered. In ordered a hawksky from them on Tuesday of last week and received it on Friday. Now thats what Im talking about. Excellent

13. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

We have plenty of MicroJets and MicroJet Combos in stock.

www.graysonhobby.com/microjets

14. graham96

graham96 Cadet

Excuse me, I meant the intermidiate mjv3 combo. It is out of stock. I saw the hawk sky upgrade kit but it was ten dollars more for just a 200 mah upgrade.still a good price though!

15. Dbeard4u

Dbeard4u Rookie

I thought that with all the comments we see that have negative aspects I would toss a Big thank you to Grayson Hobby for taking care of my issue witout further complications.
    I had ordered a five pack of Metal gear servos and received a five pack of less expensive plastic gear servos by mistake. After contacting Grayson Hobby by email they setup an RMA and I returned the plastic servos. I received a package in the mail with replacement servos. They turned out to be the SAME servos I sent back (Plastic). After 1 more email they sent out the Correct servos without waiting for me to return the secong set of wrong parts.

Thank you for being so trusting and quick to resolve my issue. I will be sending the second set of wrong servos back to Grayson tomorrow,
    Thank you gentlemen we will do business many more times over the coming years.

Mitch

16. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Hi Mitch

We are doing some rearranging in our stock room and I wrote the wrong part number on the bin.

Im glad we finally fixed it and sorry for all the mixups

Basil

17. Tkuhrt

Tkuhrt Cadet

Just wondering whats going on with the stocks. Seems like anything I am looking for or need is out... Time frame?

18. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Sorry guys, our 'number' was pulled by customs and every package we had delivered in the past 4 weeks has been hand inspected. I have spent nearly every day on the phone / email with since late January sending certifications, tax id numbers and just about everything else to the US Boarder Security. Since they are a gov-t agency located in Alaska, we have to add about 2 weeks for any issue to be resolved.

I finally unclogged the log jam last week and things are slowing starting to flow back in.

19. thanks for letting us know Basil, this is why I keep ordering from you. you lets us know whats going on..2 Thumbs up!!

20. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Hey thanks!

What really is upsetting, there are 10,000s of people smuggling stuff into the US everyday, we are open and have every t crossed and look what happens...