Warning! This site requires Javascript. Learn how to enable it here.

Grayson Hobby?

Discussion in 'Notepad' started by powerstroke, Mar 25, 2011.

1. OGHarpax

OGHarpax Airman

I'm done with em. Maybe if you live in the states they are ok, but getting stuff up here to Canada has been nothing but a sureal nightmare. Six to eight weeks for shipments to arrive? for the last four orders?
    I should be getting interest on my money after that long.
    Finally found a good depron supplier in Great Britian. Combine that with HobbyKings improved quality, and I'm done with Grayson. Even if I have to pay ten times the shipping rate it'll be worth it to never have to deal with Grayson again.
  2. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Sorry to hear you order has not arrived. Please keep in mind the order was placed over the ThanksGiving weekend and there was an extra few day delay at the time of you order. Also your box of depron is VERY large and may not get priority when being loaded at the sorting facilities.

As for shipping to Canada, we do offer a UPS ground option for our Canadian customers and it is very popular and very successful. UPS will give you real time tracking, handle all customs, and is MUCH quicker than the regular mail.

I will keep my eye on this, as this order was sent out the 27th November and sent priority international mail, (not UPS) its still on track to be delivered in designated time frame.

I know your anxious to receive your order and again, apologize for the delay.

Thanks for your order and I am here if you need any more assistance.
  3. OGHarpax

OGHarpax Airman

Sorry to hear my order hasnt arrived? It never left. Ordered on the 19th of November and it finally gets to the Atlanta sort facility on the 13th of December... YESTERDAY... a week after I emailed you and told you to cancel and refund the order. Now today I get an email saying I'm more than welcome to return it once it arrives.

Good thing you charge extra for the bulky USPS international priority.

Take it for its worth guys.. my personal experience with Grayson... worse mistake I ever made buying from them.

Never again.
  4. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

As soon as you emailed me to inform me there was an issue with your package, I immediately opened a tracking number. It turns out it was stuck at our local sorting facility due to a clerical error by the USPS. When they accepted the package and stamped the customs paper work, the clerk failed to put it back in the pouch.

Please remember, UPS and the post office are slammed this time of year and human error happens from time to time.

I apologize for the delay and inconvenience, but as soon as we were made aware of the issue we made every effort to resolve your issue ASAP.

You are more than welcome to return the product for a full product refund.

Thanks
  5. OGHarpax

OGHarpax Airman

Still not here. According to tracking page it's still in Miami, FL. Two MONTHS and you cant even get a package delivered to Candada. And you charged me EXTRA to ship it due to its size.
  6. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Wow... you better check your dates and facts
  7. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Please re read what I posted. Also please check you facts as what you just posted is clearly false.
  8. csair1

csair1 Rookie

I placed my first order with these guys last week when i decided to build a couple jets and i got my purchase in 2 days But i was missing a motor and a ESC my first toughts was well i am out a combo setup this being my first order and all i figured that would be the out come but Grayson made it right and i got my missing stuff plus a extra prop to boot.
    I placed my second order yesterday and will continue to do so i was very pleased with the products i got and the plans that i purchased too. I feel Grayson will do their best to make things right and i hope it all works out for you.
  9. ok so I havent order anything yet but i did purchase the Ultimate Course and I have coupons now, so I just gotta use em :) :)

and one question, where do ur parts ship from????
  10. OGHarpax

OGHarpax Airman

What facts would you like me to check basil? The fact that you've had my money for 6 weeks? The fact that it's not here yet? or the fact that it's not going to miraclously show up any time before new years now?
  11. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Im sorry its taken long, but we offer 2 shipping options, perhaps you didnt see the UPS option which guarantees a delivery date.

As soon as you emailed me to inform me there was an issue with your package, I immediately opened a tracking number. It turns out it was stuck at our USPS local sorting facility due to a clerical error by the USPS. When they accepted the package and stamped the customs paper work, the clerk failed to put it back in the pouch.

Please remember, UPS and the post office are slammed this time of year and human error happens from time to time.

I apologize for the delay and inconvenience, but as soon as we were made aware of the issue we made every effort to resolve your issue ASAP.

You are more than welcome to return the product for a full product refund.

Thanks
  12. ThePhotographyGuy

ThePhotographyGuy Rookie

Hi- All of our parts ship out of the US we are actually just one state above you, in GA.
  13. OGHarpax

OGHarpax Airman

You're either incapable, or unwilling to accept ownership of this issue arent you? You dont even know your own online business... I had one option, and one option only for shipping to Canada, and like I already mentioned.. you charged me extra for that one option. I would like to think I'd be guarenteed either way if you take my money for an order.

Not once in all of our back and forth have you acknowledged that you made a mistake. It's always someone else's fault with you.
  14. mtnxtcguy

mtnxtcguy Rookie

Grayson Hobby? They still operating?

Question for anyone who may have the answer to this one. Is Grayson still in business? I ordered a F117 RCPowers kit from them and it arrived missing a bunch of parts. I emailed them and they responed next day for me to send pictures. Ive sent everything there way, emailed many times, updated their service ticket, called (with no return calls), and as of yesterday their voice mail box is full, and message box here on the forum is full. This is my first experience using them, beginnning to wonder if they shut there doors. Any answers would help, it will help me decide on my next step to take. Thanks.
  15. mtnxtcguy

mtnxtcguy Rookie

Grayson just emailed me, I will be getting refund so this answers my question. If anyone can delete post please do so. Thank you.
  16. LukeWarm

LukeWarm Top Gun

I see no need to delete the post, This post has value. It shows you may have to wait for an answer, but Grayson Hobbies treated you fairly. If it is fair to put complaints on here, it is just as fair to put when a customer was treated well.

Thank You for the note and your post "mtnxtcguy".
    RCPowers Admin.
  17. mtnxtcguy

mtnxtcguy Rookie

If anyone from Grayson reads this, or anyone on the forums that knows somewhere who works there, please pass this message on to them. I'll keep this brief and to the point. First order with Grayson, NIGHTMARE, missing parts and they WILL NOT get a hold of me regardless if its email, phone or through private message here. If I do not have a credit which was promised (or a credit in the process within 24 hrs) I will turn this over to my Credit card company for a dispute of charges, and also will file a report with The Better Business Bureau. I understand mistakes happen, but ignoring someone and not making the situation right is Bad Business.
  18. GraysonHobby

GraysonHobby Cadet

Im sorry you are having trouble, but with all the various RC forums, in junction with all the threads inside the forums, pms, emails etc, its impossible for me to successfully monitor all these different sites.

GraysonHobby.com now has a support ticket system. All communication is tracked in the ticket system so both parties can see exactly where the resolution stands.

Have you opened a ticket?, if so please reply to the ticket and or post the ticket number so I can see where we stand.

just in case
    www.graysonhobby.com/help
  19. I order a smj from them and got it in a couple days, no problems here I will continue to use grayson as long as they keep sending me my stuff
  20. Mertz42

Mertz42 Cadet

Ive used Grayson since I started this hobby and I have received great service every time I placed an order. They have my business.
    Tony likes this.